Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January's Workshop On The Go - Sign up deadline is Jan. 10



Veranda Paper Pack

January's WOTG will be held on Thursday, January 21 from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.  Complete cards, scrapbook pages or both with this kit. Kits need to be preordered by January 10th.  Here are the details:


Basic Kit - G1007 (Retail Value: $38.00) You Pay: $35.50
Kit includes:   My Acrylix® Follow Your Heart Stamp Set, My Reflections® Veranda Level 2 Paper Packet, Filigree Charms, and a Workshop Guide

Best Option - (Order the Basic kit then add these accessories):  Z1275 Mini-Medley Accents Antiqued Copper Collection $5.25 and Z1266 Just Blooms® Spring Blossom Paper Flowers $9.25 

Call or email me to order this kit.

Want to make these projects but are unable to come to my class due to committments or distance?  You can complete this WOTG from anywhere at anytime!  I love taking these kits along with me to complete when I'm away from home at a course or on vacation.  WOTG kits are compact and require so few additional tools they make the perfect project to work on when you are short of space, time, ideas or just don't want to go out in the cold one more time.  Usually the only additional supplies used are coordinating stamp sets and common papercrafting supplies.  Let me know how I can put this kit together to meet your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment