Friday, January 1, 2010

100 Scrapbook Pages + 100 Handmade Cards = Sheila's Goal for 2010

100 pages plus 100 cards, I think I could be losing my mind.  Getting just the basics done always seems like a chore, but I've broken it down into more manageable parts - 2 pages and 2 cards per week.  When said that way it doesn't seem so bad.  There may be a little cheating along the way (had a little headstart on a few projects this week that my need to be counted toward my total) and there is no guaruntee that there will be pictures on all or even half of the pages.  Just got to get started somewhere.  Hoping to keep posting pictures as time allows.  We'll keep a running total here on my blog, to see how I'm progressing.

I've put it out there, now it's time to get to work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment