Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Let's dance!


Wow!  This is the most dancing my family has ever done in one night.  Darren dance more than he has in years (since before we were married), and Cole even seemed to enjoy learning to two step.  Of course, Rylie danced all night without any hesitation - perhaps she takes after me.  We all had a great time at my cousins' wedding this last weekend.  The wedding was lovely and it's great to spend time with Mom's side of the family.  Hoping to do that more often.  Congratulations Josh and Lori!

Another highlight of the long weekend was spending time with our long-time wonderful friends - David, Kristi, Kally and Brynn.  We did not have nearly as much time with them as we would have liked, but what little time we had was a lot of fun, as always.  Thanks for finding a ticket to Bryan Adams for me, Kristi!  Seeing this concert was definately one of my favourite experiences this summer.  I'm not sure which was better - seeing Bryan Adams, or going to a concert with Kristi...you just know you can sing and dance your heart out when your with her, which is precisely what I did.  What a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment