Monday, September 14, 2009

And the winners are....

Thanks to everyone that supported my Idea Book Launch and Customer Appreciation Event on Sunday.  The turnout was perfect...just the right number of ladies to keep me busy.  I hope no one left feeling neglected, well except for Wanda perhaps, but she is used to it.  :)

As per my usual style, I forgot to take pictures of the day.  Next time I have to hire an official photographer, or at least get one of my kids to take some pics of the guests and displays.

So without further delay the winners of the door prizes were:

Tammy Heaton - It's Your Day (D-sized stamp set)
Wanda Vargo - Be Yourself (D-sized stamp set)
Terri Barath - Sunshine Thoughts (B-sized stamp set)
Tommi Kish - Animal Cookies Papers
Pat Daku - Animal Cookies Papers
Dree DeRoo - Animal Cookies Papers
Deb Sorenson - 4 cute little inchies (one inch stamps)
Carol Nicurity - 4 cute little inchies (one inch stamps)
Lynne Hengen - 4 cute little inchies (one inch stamps)
Terri Barath - 4 cute little inchies (one inch stamps)

Thanks again to everyone that came out to spend the afternoon.  It is great to share my passion with such a great group of ladies!

Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment