Friday, August 27, 2010

New Fall Product and 2010 Card Goal - Card 77

Cards made with two new fall paper packs - Olivia and Mistletoe (oh, looks like I should have paid better attention to my flowers... :)
Olivia Paper Pack with New Clear Cards


I'm looking forward to sharing this great new product with you. The Fall/Winter Idea Book is set to release on September 1st, with tons of great new product, Workshops on the Go, Stamps of the Month, Studio J. upgrades and so much more!! I'm also planning a couple of new workshops this fall. My Idea Book Launch and Customer Appreciation Event is coming up, more details coming soon. Can't wait for you to see what will be going on this fall!

1 comment:

  1. Those are all so beautiful! I can't wait to get the mistletoe pack. . . what a fun season it is going to be with all of those beautiful things to pick from! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete