Monday, July 13, 2009

Taking a few weeks off from posting

Hi followers - I will be taking a few weeks off from posting any new artwork. My family and are have lots planned for the next few weeks - 3 weeks of camping (with several nights of preping for camping) plus I'm hosting my 20 year class reunion on the same weekend as Kipling's Centennial. It will be a very busy few weeks, as I'm beginning to feel the stress of getting my house in order, as well as the yard. Paper crafting will have to take a back seat to my other projects this month. Looking forward to get back on here next month, hopefully with fresh artwork to inspire, and new classes to sign up for. See you soon!

Enjoy the summer! ~Sheila

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with all your plans and we'll patiently wait for you to return! :O)

    ReplyDelete