Monday, June 8, 2009

A few more cards, Beginner Card Class and Constant Campaign updates




Hope you enjoy some cards cre8ed for my clubs. These cards have been prepared with Emporium Paper (one of my all time favorite paper packs) and the Dream Wishes Stamp Set for the first card. Cole recently taught me how to use the macro feature on my camera, so hopefully the quality of my pictures will improve in time. :)

Thanks to all those who have shown interest in the Beginner Card Workshops being offered this week. Kipling has a pretty good turn out planned for Tuesday, and Maryfield's workshop is full for Thursday, with another one scheduled for July 14th. Thursday's class will be my first attempt at one hour class, so we'll see how that one goes before we determine the time for the July 14th workshop.


Update: Deal-A-Day Constant Campaign on my website (cre8yourjoy.myctmh.com). I've been keeping an eye on this promotion daily, noticing that there has been a wide array of product offered as the free item each day. Two of my favorite items that have been offered so far are the Chocolate Ribbon Rounds and the Just Blooms Purple Flowers. In fact, I liked the chocolate ribbon so much that I had to place an order. As I always look for the best bang for my buck, I purchased the Angel Sent A-sized stamp set for $13.50 and received a $9.95 item for free - a deal I just couldn't pass up. The grand total with shipping/handling and taxes were less than $20.
The idea books have been taking a beating as I hunt for the next stamp set to order. The mystery boxes have been a huge hit with the many consultants. Might just get myself one. If the price for these boxes seem too high for your individual order - consider going in with a friend. Just a quick estimate on the savings for this product - approximately 65-75% off a box full of paper packs, stamp sets, ribbon rounds and accessories. For more information check here for today's Deal of the Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment